Recipes

Monday, February 1, 2021

Resetting the Button on Old Mindsets

Resetting the button on old mindsets.

This past week I've been thinking about an old mindset I have, I feel I have to be in control of my food plan. I use a plan that is scientifically structured to allow me to lose weight sensibly, it provides the tools I need to be successful, yet I have a strong desire to want to control the plan and change it in a way I think I know best.

One of these ways is to restrict. I restrict food from the daily plan to lose faster, because I can't lose weight like others, etc. It has occurred to me recently that maybe I struggle because I don't let go and allow the plan to take control?

So this week in moving forward, I'm resetting the old mindset that I need to be in control, I do not. I need to follow my plan, continue to educate myself, use the tools available and let the rest go. It is not for me to rewrite what I think works best.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment